Rules and Guidelines Beverage
What will be provided to each brewery:
- One (1)) eight-foot table
- 10×10 canopy, unless vendor is providing own canopy. Please indicate this on your application.
- Up to Four (4) tasting wristbands and plates
What each brewery will need to provide:
- Additional décor/signage for table top only. Must not interfere with the visibility of neighboring tables.
- Flyers, Coupons, marketing materials and incentives for guests to visit the establishment after the event.
- If electricity is needed, please bring a 50’ or longer extension cord and indicate electricity is needed on your application. An additional charge of $25 will apply.
- Please bring the equivalent of 1/2 bbl of your most popular beer and 1/6 bbl of a specialty beer.
- Breweries must fill out a Cravens Declaration and supply the Placentia Chamber of Commerce with a copy of their ABC License. These are new requirements from the Health Department and must be adhered to.
- 1:00 p.m. set up
- The space contracted is to be used solely for the name that appears on this contract and it is agreed that no portion will be sublet or used by any other organization or business.
- Each establishment will need to adhere to the load-in and load-out schedule which will be provided via email prior to the event.
- After unloading, please park vehicles in the designated parking lot.
- Beer vendors may arrive as early as 1:00 p.m.
- Each vendor is required to stay for the duration of the event, the event is open to the public until 10:00pm. Violators may not be invited back to future events.
- Each establishment must remove all materials and trash from the booth space by 11:00 p.m.
- The Chamber has created an official Facebook event page for this event. Please utilize this page and share this event with your contacts. Please DO NOT create your own event. This will streamline information and boost attendance to the event.
If for reasons beyond the Chamber’s control, the Taste of Placentia must be cancelled, the Placentia Chamber of Commerce is not liable for any cost other than exhibitor space fees (which are none to participating restaurants). If date or location must be changed for some reason beyond the Chamber’s control, a new date or location will be sent out as soon as possible. Should any exhibitor wish to cancel this agreement and not exhibit for the event, request must be in the Chamber office by August 10, 2021. This request must be in writing.