Rules and Guidelines Vendor
What will be provided to each vendor at basic booth rate. Please see our sponsorship form for additional provisions for various sponsorship levels:
- One (1) eight-foot table with 2 chairs
- 10×10 canopy, unless vendor is providing your own canopy. Please indicate this on your application.
- Two (2) wristbands & tasting plates
What each vendor will need to provide:
- Additional décor/signage for table top only. Must not interfere with the visibility of neighboring tables. Must provide own table cloth.
- Any giveaways, games or other ways to drive traffic to your booth are allowed and encouraged.
- Extension cord of 50+ length if using power. Please indicate need for power on your application. There will be a $25 additional charge for electricity
- 3:00 p.m. set up
- The space contracted is to be used solely for the name that appears on this contract and it is agreed that no portion will be sublet or used by any other organization or business.
- Each vendor will need to adhere to the load-in and load-out schedule which will be provided via email prior to the event.
- After unloading, please park vehicles in the designated parking lot.
- Each vendor/sponsor must be set up by 5:00 p.m. Vendors/sponsors may arrive as early as 3:00 p.m.
- Each vendor is required to stay for the duration of the event, the event is open to the public until 9:00pm. Violators may not be invited back to future events.
- Each vendor must remove all materials and trash from the booth space by 10:00 p.m.
- Each vendor/sponsor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless from any liability that arises as a result of vendor’s operation of said booth.
- The Chamber has created an official Facebook event page for this event. Please utilize this page and share this event with your contacts. Please DO NOT create your own event. This will streamline information and boost attendance to the event.
- Due to Health Department regulations, vendors may not provide any food or beverages at this event.
If for reasons beyond the Chamber’s control, the Taste of Placentia must be cancelled, the Placentia Chamber of Commerce is not liable for any cost other than exhibitor space fees (which are none to participating restaurants). If date or location must be changed for some reason beyond the Chamber’s control, a new date or location will be sent out as soon as possible. Should any exhibitor wish to cancel this agreement and not exhibit for the event, request must be in the Chamber office by October 9, 2020. This request must be in writing.